Since our founding in 1978, we have always made quality our top priority. From our heat processing equipment to our repair and rebuild services, our team always goes above and beyond to ensure exception results. Accordingly, we abide by international recognized quality standards for all our products and services.
Our Statement of Quality
Ferralloy, Inc. has moved from ISO 9001:2008 certification to the newest quality standard of ISO 9001:2015. We are also certified to the 2015 standard in China and make every effort to meet newly developed standards so we can always be at the forefront of the industry.
Internationally recognized quality standards include but are not limited to:
- American Casting Institute (ACI)
- American Petroleum Institute (API),
- American Society of Manufacturing Engineers (Boiler & Pressure Vessel Section VIII) ASME
- American Welding Society – AWS d1.1
- American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM)
- American Institute of Steel and Iron (AISI)
- DOT – Department of Transportation
- ISO – International Organization for Standardization
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- EN 9100:2009 – (Technically Equivalent to AS 9100C) Forgings for Aerospace Industry
- LR – Lloyd’s Register – Forgings in Carbon, Carbon-Manganese and Alloy Steel
Testing and Inspection services are offered to confirm compliance to engineering specifications:
- Dye Penetrant
- Magnetic Particle
- Charpy Impact
- Coordinate Measuring (CMM)
Want to Learn More About Our Quality Standards?
Ferralloy, Inc., is constantly making efforts to meet and surpass established industry standards both nationally and internationally. You can trust us to deliver products and services designed and produced to the highest specifications. Give us a call today to learn more!